Midlength wallet question

mikeman

So im thinking about getting eather a skull or corter midlenght wallet.I am just unsure if i will like having a semi-big wallet in my back pocket.For those who have a midlenght;is it not really noticable after a while?Also do you get alot of shit for having a big wallet that sticks out of your pocket?I know i shouldnt care.Thanks

So im thinking about getting eather a skull or corter midlenght wallet.I am just unsure if i will like having a semi-big wallet in my back pocket.For those who have a midlenght;is it not really noticable after a while?Also do you get alot of shit for having a big wallet that sticks out of your pocket?I know i shouldnt care.Thanks

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14003

I used to use a midlength one (about 7inches long) and it felt pretty comfortable. Only problem was I used to get a lot of comments about it being so easy to pickpocket since I didn't have a wallet reign attached to it. Still, no one ever tried to steal it. New leather wallets will flatten out to a degree over time, if you're worried about it being too bulky.