LVC Fall Line...

Jim Cissell

It's looking questionable for the LVC fall line. I've tried to rder a pair of rigid 1947-501s from my usual source (Deco Denim). Last week, it appeared that they were available, but now I'm hearing they may not.

I've also heard rumors (on this board) that there is trouble getting the product line available. They still have their spring'05 line-up on their site - no fall stuff yet, and you'd think it would be out by now.

Does anyone have any hard info on the LVC fall'05 status?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim Cissell

I know for sure that stores are carrying the rigid '47s...try the Levi store in SF or American Rag in LA...I know the Levi store will do mail orders. As I've said before, an associate at the Levi Store told me about the production problems, but I e-mailed Levi and they said that everything (less the Wool Shirt and the t-shirt) was going to be available, but then proceeded to give me the runaround when it came to providing specifics about where and when these items would be available.

It's been pretty frustrating and confusing trying to get a straight answer from anyone.

Quote:

i got a pair at atrium last week.

--- Original message by BumbaClot on Sep 9, 2005 11:18 AM

yeah atrium just got alot of the newer LVCs. including the 1890 501s. i want them so bad but id feel awkward wearing a jean with 1 back pocket.

Quote:
Quote:

yeah atrium just got alot of the newer LVCs. including the 1890 501s. i want them so bad but id feel awkward wearing a jean with 1 back pocket.

--- Original message by adsurgo on Sep 9, 2005 12:59 PM

do you know if they have the 1930's trouser?

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by adsurgo on Sep 9, 2005 12:59 PM

i believe it's not the 1890 but the 1879... it's the one that comes with a leather duffel bag (and not the glass top wooden box) right?