School me on XBOX 360

ericdw

I wanna get a console with some of my tax refund, but I'm not a serious gamer i didn't realize that there are a few different choices...

from what i can gather, there's the arcade, premium and elite, and i think the differences are the types of xbox live accounts that it comes with the the hard drive size

i'd like to play online, but i'm only going to get a couple games, so i don't think i need a big hard drive... so i'm thinking the premium is good for me

i'll probably end up getting madden and halo, and playing them until i get bored. is 20 gigs enough memory for that?

i also have a pretty high quality hdtv with 1080p capability, so i'd like to take advantage of that too

thanks for any advice

Get the premium package

It comes with a wireless handset, a HDMI cable comes included with that package aswell so u can play it on ur 1080p straight outta the box. 20gb hard drive is useful if its gonna be hooked up online, means you can download game demos and xbox live arcade games onto it

Get the elite if you want to play HD movies on your 360, as the HD-DVD player is built in