Questions about san fran/bay area.

NESK

Napa is a 45 minute drive from San Francisco if there's no traffic at all.

Most days it'll take 1 hour to get there at the most.

Don't stay IN Napa, go up to St. Helena or even farther north to Healdsburg and stay at one of their boutique hotels.

The weather is fairly mild in the bay area, it'll be sunny all day and maybe a bit chilly at night through most of the winter.

There's a LOT to see in the Bay Area, so if you want a good amount of time to see all there is to see i'd say give yourself 48 hours in Napa and 5 to 7 days in San Francisco.

kiya im going to pm you with more specific questions when i confirm flight/staying arrangements. i need to know where to get good burgers. i will also visit your store.

How about i take you out for a fucking burger.

But you've got to be over 21.

These burgers are filled with Hangar One.

Yo, I work in Napa, if you come up on a weekday give me a call and I will force feed you wine. And I think Kiya meant Calistoga, not Healdsburg, which is in Sonoma County. pm me for my number.

Calistoga is actually very nice, but i did mean Healdsburg, mostly referring to the Hotel Healdsburg.

Stay there, then walk over to Cyrus for the best meal of your life.

Nevermind the fact that it'll also be the most expensive meal of your life too..

I would much rather spend the night in Healdsburg than anywhere in the Napa Valley. I don't recommend driving over that hill after a day of tasting in Napa though! Sonoma County is much more hip and has a lot more young folk compared to Napa, where cheesyness prevails. There are a ton of incredible wineries in Russian River, Dry Creek, down to Sebastopol, and even in Marin. Tasting is more fun there because the wineries are typically smaller. It is roughly the same distance as Napa too.

Where is this wondrous burger located?

I can't tell you, i can only show you.