food concoctions.

red

you remember that one time you were high? maybe not. but i do. well, theres barely any food in the house, and youre too lazy to drive to jack-in-the-box, so you decide to make up your own recipe.

post them here.

one of my favorites is where you toast the fuck out of a slice of bread, smear alot of butter on it, then you smother it with honey. this is so good, its probably already been done before. its so good, its probably already got its own name as well. but ive never heard of it. therefore, its my recipe.

this one time, i remembered seeing an english breakfast. i wanted to emulate it, but i was stoned, so i didnt remember exactly how it went. i just remembered there were beans and alot of meat. so i just threw a bunch of sausages and bacon on a frying pan then dumped them into the beans and topped it off with the left over grease in the pan. im pretty sure it was nasty, but i couldnt tell.

i also like sandwiching ice cream between two cookies.

and some other stuff that i forgot.

im in that exact same position right now, but ive been drinkin instead. and im too lazy to go out.

im making some manhattan clam chowder right now in the crockpot, its been sitting there for 5 hours now, and ive got another 3 to go. a little long, yes, but ive beats eating hot fries all day. guess ill post it up anyway. pretty simple...

2 5oz cans of baby clams, save the broth

2 stalks celery, chopped

5 leaves of fresh basil

5 garlic cloves, crushed

14oz can crushed tomatoes (of 1/2 of a 28oz can)

3 tomatoes, cubed

1 tbsp dried thyme leaves

2 bay leaves

tbsp sea salt

tbsp fresh ground pepper

8 whole peppercorns

1 stick of carrots, chopped

3 potatoes, cubed

mix all in crockpot and set on low, for 8 hours

7133f43.jpg

if you want some quicker lazy-food, then instant beef ramen with egg, or hot fries and beer.