WTB:Used APC ns 27/26

Thorns

Yes... you read correctly. I'm looking to purchase a pair of used APC New Standards (or standards) in a size 27 or 26. I'd prefer if they were really beat up. Preferably no major crotch damage. Some holes on the knees or thighs is fine. However, even if they're not totally destroyed and your looking to get rid of them hit me up. I'm sorta interested in whatever.

I want a cheaper pair of jeans that are easy to throw on and not worry about, that I don't have to totally break in by myself. If you're looking to unload a pair and need a few bucks... I'm here for ya.

Yes... you read correctly. I'm looking to purchase a pair of used APC New Standards (or standards) in a size 27 or 26. I'd prefer if they were really beat up. Preferably no major crotch damage. Some holes on the knees or thighs is fine. However, even if they're not totally destroyed and your looking to get rid of them hit me up. I'm sorta interested in whatever.

I want a cheaper pair of jeans that are easy to throw on and not worry about, that I don't have to totally break in by myself. If you're looking to unload a pair and need a few bucks... I'm here for ya.

I have a pair of size 28's that are really thrashed; they have shrunk as well, so they might fit you. PM me for measurements if you are interested.

Rock on dude! I'd love to see some pics. Oh and PM'd...

out of curiosity how much would you be looking to dish out?

Depends on how the jeans look.