Question

octo

That jacket is worth 20 million dollars.

stop being a jerk, if you aint gonna help stfu

i have no idea what the jacket is worth, i like it very much however, i like all vintage stuff, should keep it or give it as a gift to someone you love, it's christmas afterall :)

stop being a jerk, if you aint gonna help stfu

i have no idea what the jacket is worth, i like it very much however, i like all vintage stuff, should keep it or give it as a gift to someone you love, it's christmas afterall :)

The thing with vintage is, it's worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. Does that make sense?

I've found from years of selling new and vintage stuff on ebay that selling it to international buyers (primarily targeting those in japan) is your best bet to get your moneys worth. The market for vintage clothing in japan is amazing, especially when it comes to vintage military or americana clothes.

Edit Sorry I misunderstood your post. I thought you wanted to sell it.

The thing with vintage is, it's worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. Does that make sense?

I've found from years of selling new and vintage stuff on ebay that selling it to international buyers (primarily targeting those in japan) is your best bet to get your moneys worth. The market for vintage clothing in japan is amazing, especially when it comes to vintage military or americana clothes.

Are you serious?

Thanks, I'm not intending to sell it, I was just wondering if anyone knows an approximate value for a jacket like this one, the best way to sell one of these if I ever decide to sell it (your post was very helpful mouko) or if anyone has ever seen or owned a jacket like this with a Red Baron tag and knows were they are from or any other info regarding a Red Baron jacket (I did search on google and nothing pertinent came up). That's all

Are you serious?

Thanks, I'm not intending to sell it, I was just wondering if anyone knows an approximate value for a jacket like this one, the best way to sell one of these if I ever decide to sell it (your post was very helpful mouko) or if anyone has ever seen or owned a jacket like this with a Red Baron tag and knows were they are from or any other info regarding a Red Baron jacket (I did search on google and nothing pertinent came up). That's all