Jeans and American Apparel

greentalks43

Alright I would like to know what are some good dry selvage jeans. After reading up on APC I decided thats what I am looking for, but whats the sizing. Whats the lowest rise and whats the slimmest. Im not looking for skin tight but just a form fitting.

About american apparel. Anybody like em? Worth the extra money? How are the jackets? Tees? Polos?

"Patience, both we and our words are overproduced by influence"

i'm sitting on the fence with AA. i think alife is producing their latest batch of tees on AA, or at least it feels very much like AA.

"it's just a phase and you know damn well that you'll fall off in a minute cause that shit don't sell"

I would suggest searching the tons of threads like yours regarding buying a first pair of selvedge jeans.

Regarding AA, I like them, but their sizing is totally wacky. I suggest trying on whatever you buy before you buy it (including tshirts). There is NO consistency. I have 3 or 4 tshirts and they all fit very different.

AA must have some...questionanble quality control, but overall i find their stuff generally fits about the same.

i love the windbreaker, the hoodies and leisure shirts, and even though i'm getting kinda tired of how thin the t-shirts are, they still fit me better than anything else. if you're a skinny piece of shit, they're nice.

i like the fact that people are actually getting paid well while sexually harassed

um i bought 2 skirts there this summer

i find that the unisex stuff looks horrible on me cause i have breasts

but i think some tees are okay not the greatest but they are a good store to buy emergency clothes

esp since they stay open late

out to tax...