Dior Homme FWO7 Items

lacquered

Does anyone else noticed the decline in the quality of the stuffs? I saw the paint splatter jacket, it looks cheap and hideous! The 2 tone jacket was so thin and the cutting wasnt flattering. The double belt felt cheap too! Im guessing that no one would buy these items if it werent for the cool and sleek store atmosphere.

Starting with S/S 06 ,Dior Homme's quality went through a noticable change. Thats when apparently many customers starting returning items to the boutiques complaining about loose buttons, threads hanging out of the garments etc.

It's funny that just today I read an article on WWD.com that Slimane is apparently back in negotiations with Bernard Arnault about starting his own house at the LVMH. Here's the link: http://www.wwd.com/issue/article/120997

heres an update of the dh hk: All current FWO7 items have 30% disc and SS07 at 40%. Theres the quilt campaign leather from SS07 in size 44 only 21K. Which is a pretty good deal. Theres still lots of the patched jeans etc. And the brown napoleon jacket. I bought only the classic card holder and manage to find the last available pair of the campaign boots. Theres a blue claw jeans at only 2K at Twist in size 28.

heres an update of the dh hk: All current FWO7 items have 30% disc and SS07 at 40%. Theres the quilt campaign leather from SS07 in size 44 only 21K. Which is a pretty good deal. Theres still lots of the patched jeans etc. And the brown napoleon jacket. I bought only the classic card holder and manage to find the last available pair of the campaign boots. Theres a blue claw jeans at only 2K at Twist in size 28.

I've thought this for quite some time. DH's quality seems a bit suspect on a lot of their pieces. Some of the best buys, I think, are the button down shirting and a bit of the knits. (I tried on a black/white sweater from F/W0708 and it felt wonderful! Just not my steez though..but a great deal for $100 something)

I've thought this for quite some time. DH's quality seems a bit suspect on a lot of their pieces. Some of the best buys, I think, are the button down shirting and a bit of the knits. (I tried on a black/white sweater from F/W0708 and it felt wonderful! Just not my steez though..but a great deal for $100 something)