Okay so who went to Adrift today?

superposition

If you're looking for Vans Slip ons, there's 2 stores on Yonge St. that have a couple...one's north of Eaton Centre near Gerrard, and the other's up just north of Wellesley..

I can't remember the names but they're pretty small shops...they'll have a bunch of boots and converses in the window...prices are like $65 or so..not bad at all.

i reached the shoe tree today and it was such a surprise to find a spot like that so close to my school. Selection was alright and prices were not bad too. I'm planning to get those orange/blue checkerboards next week when it's school for real. I was going to go next door and say wassup to you boystory but I don't know exactly know you so didn't want to seem like a weirdo. I also went to Groovy and Neon as well as UO and BH and the checkerboards are all over the place.

Groovy had about the same stuff Shoe Tree had but for approx. 5 bucks less.

As for Rod Lavers, Groovy has those in the Adidas shoe sections along with all types of Stan Smiths and some 35th anniversary's. Goodfoot has those super dope rare Rod Lavers for 170$ or something. Those purple ones are crazy in person. I think they're called the "vintage".

Lots of stores on Queen had different variations of checkerboard slip ons and old skools. One store had the Ray Barbie sk8-hi's for 79$. Don't know the store name but it's very near Te Koop.

Quote:

i reached the shoe tree today and it was such a surprise to find a spot like that so close to my school. Selection was alright and prices were not bad too. I'm planning to get those orange/blue checkerboards next week when it's school for real. I was going to go next door and say wassup to you boystory but I don't know exactly know you so didn't want to seem like a weirdo. I also went to Groovy and Neon as well as UO and BH and the checkerboards are all over the place.

--- Original message by high_contrast on Aug 29, 2005 03:54 PM

yah, probably for the best cuz A. i wasn't working and B. what happens on superfuture stays on superfuture, hehe.