Is this dude's second hand Dior items legit?

Terminator

Look at the stitching on this tag:

6y0i5v5.jpg

...everything I own has a single stitch in each corner.

well spotted. i cant seem to see them.

if this was a no brand toggle not trying to be passed off as dior i would be more interested. shame really.

We've reached (a long time ago) a certain stage with regard to fakes on ebay...you can no longer confidently purchase DH unless you personally know the seller. Just another brand added to the list following Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Hermes, etc. etc. etc.

And fully agree that a no-name jacket would appeal to me much more than a dior pass-off.

We've reached (a long time ago) a certain stage with regard to fakes on ebay...you can no longer confidently purchase DH unless you personally know the seller. Just another brand added to the list following Chanel, Prada, Gucci, Hermes, etc. etc. etc.

And fully agree that a no-name jacket would appeal to me much more than a dior pass-off.

I bought these a few weeks ago and whilst I did not know the seller, I have absolutely no doubt that they are legit. Great jeans:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220169453207&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

However, I have one question. The seller says that he bought them in London Selfridges but they are marked "Japan Only". It's my understanding that "Japan Only" items are only sold in Japan and, then, if there is leftover stock Paris. But certainly not London. Can anyone confirm?

As I've said, I have no problem with the authenticity of the jeans, although they are pretty hard to pull off where I live - Brisbane. It is like a big country town!

Look at the stitching on this tag:

6y0i5v5.jpg

...everything I own has a single stitch in each corner.

This is definitely fake. Dior tag only do single stitch on the corners of the tag and the height of the font is too short.

I bought these a few weeks ago and whilst I did not know the seller, I have absolutely no doubt that they are legit. Great jeans:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220169453207&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=012

However, I have one question. The seller says that he bought them in London Selfridges but they are marked "Japan Only". It's my understanding that "Japan Only" items are only sold in Japan and, then, if there is leftover stock Paris. But certainly not London. Can anyone confirm?

As I've said, I have no problem with the authenticity of the jeans, although they are pretty hard to pull off where I live - Brisbane. It is like a big country town!

Japan only means washing instructions for Japan only.

Those funny Japanese loves to wash their clothes unlike the rest of the world. Strange.