Hypothetical Questions

jeepster

well, i was in journalism class the other day doing nothing when one of the kids that sits in the back of the class calls out to the teacher

"MRS. _______, IF YOU HAD TO CHOSE: BRAD PITT WITH NO ARMS, OR HEATH LEDGER WITH NO LEGS, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOSE?"

hypothetical questions are sweet. post your favorites/funny ones

im supremely bored right now.

how much would you pay for an extremely stankass-rank-stink up the entire room pair of used (yet in great shape as in 8/10) fuschia lanvins? i mean would you pay for and wear them if they made you hurl yet looked almost prestine?

how much would you pay for an extremely stankass-rank-stink up the entire room pair of used (yet in great shape as in 8/10) fuschia lanvins? i mean would you pay for and wear them if they made you hurl yet looked almost prestine?

jmatsu, no one wants your used shoes

lololololololololololol

jmatsu, no one wants your used shoes

lololololololololololol

you just mad cuz you can't afford them. i would be willing to foot-baptize your first born for free though.

what would it be like if datasupa didn't have to attack everyone he deems below his level on the internet? cause as we all know, internets are pretty serious business around these parts. hypothetically of course.

ScannersExplodingHead.gif

what would it be like if datasupa didn't have to attack everyone he deems below his level on the internet? cause as we all know, internets are pretty serious business around these parts. hypothetically of course.

it'd be tough on his partner, cause that's the only way he can get a boner.