Free JMATSU!!

Analog

Free JMATSU!!  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Free JMATSU!!

im sorry.

i like jmatsu.

i regret abstaining.

I abstained cause I really don't care ... its the internet, not a democracy - those people will just come back with another name

however - i think anyone ripping people off needs to be banned and have their IP address blocked ...

This is horrible - both matsu and westside were incredible and never once mallicious or inappropriate.

vbulletin sucks anyway! how much would it cost to just get another sufu clone up and running ? I've always been skeptical about the closed nature of all the wonderful articles on superdenim - who retains rights to that if the moderators decided to lock them up?

We could license all the content CC (http://creativecommons.org/) and have a self moderated site. I've yet to see any major infarctions that would warrant legal action on this site and people in general seem to be sensitive about what belongs here.

I usually donate to the FSF every year - I'll just make an exception if this is something workable and fund such an initiative.

unban them or explain. threads disappearing mysteriously, unwritten moderator guidelines and these garish ads make it less comfortable than it ought to be.