down the hole - farewell lizard king

ordo

Just in case people haven't noticed, diddy is no longer a mod. I thought that this should be marked in some fashion. I do not under any circumstances condone the consumption of live reptiles, and frankly, am not big on eating dead ones either.

EXACTLY

u r the 1st 2 snitch

that is y i say "triumph" in trash prince thred.

y is it ok 2 say "gypped" but u cant say "jewwed"????

shit b da same shit. n i aint h8 no gypsie but i kno dey is prone 2 steelin (DONT TELL ME I IS RACIST CUZ I IS SEEN DIS SHIT MY NIGGA) i seen dem gypsie famiry throw a BABBY, DEY OWN BABBY in a nigga amrs 2 steel a bitchez purse.

Guest Airjamie

I Had Gypsy In German Class In Highschool!!!! Shit Was Mad Ironic And Like She Was Fine As Fuck And Always Like Conning All These Ugly Ass Dudes Into Tutoring Her. I Wuz Outside Libary One Day....ugly Dude Was Standing There And I Was Like Wut The Fuck U Doin....nigga Had Been Waiting For Her Ass For Like 45 Mins...i Was Like...lets Go Ovr 2 My Dude Brians House And I Smoked Dude Out Like Kids Eyes Were Bulging An Whatsuch And So Like Next Day The Girl Was Chewing Him Out In Class For Standing Her Up....i Was Like "so You Gonna Suck My Dudes Dick Or Just Keep Clowning Him Like This?" I Dont Even Know Where I Was Going With That.,