are you athletic?

gonegonegone

Once in NY, I was going somewhere with sidney and sandra but I had left my keys in the apartment so I needed to run back. On my way back I walked for a second to catch my breath and then started into a sprint towards sid and sandra. right as I started running I scared the fuuuuck out of some white couple. they both kinda jumped and grabbed eachother. What if I was a real, scary black person with dark skin and baggy clothes? What would they have done?

I can run fast...but I'm getting fat.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s not on getting bigger, but being more cut. t

You can't be cut, if you don't grow muscles first. That's obvious. You can become thin as hell, true. But if you want to become cut, at first you need to grow some muscles and fat (yes, i know, noone likes fat).

I skateboard to my classes when i'm on campus and skate to places close to where I live so I guess thats whats keeping me fit. I feel ridiculous when I do it though because I don't do tricks anymore and I can't stand seeing dudes dressed like they fell out of a skittles bag mongoosing up and down campus. I get even more annoyed when I see women skating like retards on brandnew decks, trucks, and wheels. Meanwhile my bearings are shot, trucks grinded beyond recognition, and my deck which is nothing fancy (wood and tape) has been run over by a car twice. My wheels are fine though.

I'm thinking of getting my old bmx out for town travel cause gas is ridiculous these days.

I lift about 4 times a week. I got this fucked up complex cause I spent the better half of my life worrying about how bitches with big white titties wouldn't want to fuck a skinny asian kid.

Just broke up with a white b with big fat titties, and I owe most of it to working out. Not so much for the strength, but for the boost in confidence. If you never benched your body weight (which really isn't that much) then you wouldn't know the feeling.

whether or not muscles will get you the girl depends on the mind of the girl ur goin for.

from my experiences, the ones I get based on my looks alone are usually some of the most annoying/shallow girls ive ever mess with. not to menchun stoopid

edit: but i usually dont mind it.

I ran in highschool but I haven't done any running in a while. I was pretty decent too. I did both track and cross country but I was much better at cross country and I liked it a whole lot more. I kind of miss doing it in a way. I try to skate everywhere I go around here, and with the terrain here it can be pretty physically demanding. I played soccer for many years and basketball for a few too. I'm suprisingly alright at basketball. I haven't played any sports in quite a while though. I should really start running again. I am probably so slow right now.

I walk and bike everywhere, but that's it. Keeps me light on the frame and since I'm insanely vanmuscular, it looks like I work out. I believe the word "wiry" has been used to describe me on many occassions. I used to leg press a full load of 45's on the incline, whatever that weighs and I've recently calf raised 130 (3 reps of 10), so I know I'm still in good shape in the lower half. My tits are a fucking joke. I'm flatter than...well, I'm flat.

rollerblading? seriously?

Yeah, I've been rollerblading in some form for the past 14 years. I used to ride aggressive back in NY, got into racing and now I use it for cross training. Pair it up with some hiking poles with rubber feet and it becomes an upper body workout too. Picked it up during the days that I used to ski for off-season shit. I only get out about 20 times a year to rollerblade, but it's an unbelievably difficult workout, especially in 45 minutes which I shoot for every time (13 miles).