Where is Earl Jeans...

john11f

...in terms of hierarchy in the denim industry? I know the high end japanese brands (Denime, Sugar Cane, don't like Evisu) are tops together with some European ones (APC, Nudie, Helmut Lang, Dior, etc.). But here in supertalk, it seems like only Rogans are given respect. Are Earl like Seven and all the other American Brands?

Earl Jeans is owned by a company called VF. You havent heard of VF, because it is the large conglomerate (Vanity Fair) that sells cheap langerie to J.C. Penny, and Sears. a few years ago VF purchased Nautica which purchased Earl a couple years before that. IN short Earl Jeans is still around, but it is not the same company as it used to be...

rogans are the best. the ones who know will wear rogans. their sizing are a bit weird but that is the beauty of the jeans : each one is different! the cut of the jeans are great. i have over 20 pairs and they look better with age. also, rogans don't have those loud logos on the back pocket like seven and all the other brands. stick with rogans and you can't go wrong. i think that they are the neck breakers of jeans. peace

the eclipse is nigh

Quote:

rogans are the best. the ones who know will wear rogans. their sizing are a bit weird but that is the beauty of the jeans : each one is different! the cut of the jeans are great. i have over 20 pairs and they look better with age. also, rogans don't have those loud logos on the back pocket like seven and all the other brands. stick with rogans and you can't go wrong. i think that they are the neck breakers of jeans. peace

--- Original message by doom on Aug 20, 2005 02:03 PM

so what you're trying to say is......

Quote:

--- Original message by doom on Aug 20, 2005 02:03 PM

in my opinion Rogan is wwaayyy over played, their designs arent that interesting, over priced , bad cuts,

and the thread is about earl, who is quite a lovely jean

chwa?