What's this movie?

broneck

So i remember this really fucked up movie from when i was a kid about this evil king who lived in a castle, and he kidnapped orphans, and locked them away in his tower, and eventually the kids would die and turn into ravens that would try and kill the king, but he had a heart of literal stone that could only be pierced by a dagger that the king alone posessed, but then a boy was kidnapped who posessed an invisibility cloak (the king didn't find it, it was invisible) and then the ravens helped the boy to find the dagger and the boy pierced the heart of the evil king

does this movie exist or is this some weird childhood dream that i remember way too vividly.

ps. sorry if i ruined the movie for anyone who hans't seen it

they parodied something like that on venture brothers in the season 2 finale... maybe theres something to it.

EDIT: neverending story?

please investigate further thankyou

edit - no i dont think it was neverending story, i remember that, it was more about the nothing than about king with stone heart thankyou

this is a serious thread, regardless of run on sentence structure. if this movie has not already been made i will make it and market it to young kids but it will traumatize them because it is so obviously not a kids movie, much in the way ET traumatized me when the governmetn puts them in those tubes

edit - many rapeyourselfs and die to you jeepster

perhaps carl, the culture mod could be of assistance, or OMC , the culturemodinwaiting?

hmmm i dont think there were puppets. maybe there were.

not dark crystal

Another planet, another time. 1000 years ago the Dark Crystal was damaged by one of the Urskeks and an age of chaos began. Now the time of the great conjunction of the three suns is near. If the crystal is not healed now the control of the evil Skekses will last forever. Jen the last of the Gelflings nearly exterminated by monsters controlled by the Skekses starts his dangerous journey to find the missing shard of the crystal. Will he be able to heal the crystal and restore order on the planet?

def not labyrinth, lady hawk? hmmm imdbd, i dont think that's it but it sounds fucking bad ass

also not willow, although that was a cool movie with tonnnnes of midgets

if "king stone heart: the daggering" is not copyrigthed i'm stealing it to title my film

its not just me!!!!!

ok, so i remember this film from when i was around nine or ten.

the plot was something like a young boy is given an apple (possibly golden?) and he is transported to another world where he is a prince

and has to go on a quest to rescue all the children of the land who have been turned into crows by an evil king who has a stone heart.

the boy has a white horse and is given an invisibility cloak on the journey. i remember one scene where he and his friend, another small boy, get lost in some caves and they have to find each other and the way out by playing little pan pipe flutes.

i'm sure i'm not confusing lots of fairytales together and that this is in fact a film.

does anyone remember a title?

ITS DRIVING ME MAD!!!!

please send me an email [email protected]

thanks

he actually figured it out holy shit.

http://www.amazon.com/Mio-Land-Faraway-Nick-Pickard/dp/B00004Y6BP/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-4773371-1525521?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1193716681&sr=8-1

expensive as fuck but i'm so buying it. i love christian bale, and apparently one of my earliest childhood memories is of a film he starred in. wicked.

nah, i'll fork over a bill for the DVD. this has plagued me for the better part of my teen-adult life

That is bizarre. It took me awhile to figure out that I was always remembering Little Nemo from my childhood, so I understand where you're coming from. Still haven't managed to watch it again.