Sex-Related War Stories

Last nite my friend told me he ate this chicks pussy 6 separate times during one punani cranking session. He later told me that the little piece of skin that connects the tongue to his mouth* was partially torn from the violent slurping action, or what I like to refer to as "LURPING" Anywho, that got me to think about the various injuries I've sustained while doing my thing. I once threw out my back for about 2 weeks and actually had to see a chiropracter from angry sex. but other than that, pretty injury free (knock on wood).

*If someone can tell me the medical term for this connecting thing, I will +rape you.

I've not broken or ripped anything. Now I feel like a pussy.

i have never injured myself on the job...but i got really drunk and high and had sex for like 4 hours without stopping once .... i definitely injured the shit out of her pooter. the next day she couldn't really walk properly, and there was no sex in the cards...she gave me an hj because i actually never finished up on account of being so out of my head, and i nailed her in the fucking eye with pressure-washer like force. she was unhappy.

no disrespect to you all.

but are'nt you all 5 ft nothing asian kids? the only sex stories you have are from the adult channel 10 minute teasers.

I'm a 6 foot black kid. I fucked your sister.

no disrespect to you all.

but are'nt you all 5 ft nothing asian kids? the only sex stories you have are from the adult channel 10 minute teasers.

im a 5'9'' latino. i fucked your sister, your dad, your dog, your cat,

your cousin, my cousin, your priest, your roshi, your baby sitter,

your city councilperson, and when you were just a wee bitty zygote,

i fucked your mom so hard that i nutted on your undeveloped barely

multicellular face.

im a 5'9'' latino. i fucked your sister, your dad, your dog, your cat,

your cousin, my cousin, your priest, your roshi, your baby sitter,

your city councilperson, and when you were just a wee bitty zygote,

i fucked your mom so hard that i nutted on your undeveloped barely

multicellular face.

Gonna have to remember that bit about nutting on someone's undeveloped barely multicellular face.