NlNJA WHERE DA GOLD @????

wEstSidE

ive just been approached by a dildo makin company (apparently they found me from this forum!!!), and they said wanna make a mold out of my penis and make it into production, for em ladies worldwide to enjoy my HUGE shangalong.

I was bit hesitant a bit....

what if some homo niggaz decided to use it up their arse when no ones lookin, then thatd maek me shitty since its the mold of my HUGE shangalong...

but then later i thought....

how can i save these women all in the world to have a good orgasm and feel what they should be feelin instead of em maggots like jmatsu's (for example, i repeat, example no hate, nigga:o) thats when i said to myself....

this is no longer for me or the woman i luv no more, its for the race of humanity...i felt responsible.. the inner me is callin out.....

like i said previously ima like pete parker.....

with a HUGE shangalong, comes a huge responsibilty..............

peace y'all:cool:

ive just been approached by a dildo makin company (apparently they found me from this forum!!!), and they said wanna make a mold out of my penis and make it into production, for em ladies worldwide to enjoy my HUGE shangalong.

I was bit hesitant a bit....

what if some homo niggaz decided to use it up their arse when no ones lookin, then thatd maek me shitty since its the mold of my HUGE shangalong...

but then later i thought....

how can i save these women all in the world to have a good orgasm and feel what they should be feelin instead of em maggots like jmatsu's (for example, i repeat, example no hate, nigga:o) thats when i said to myself....

this is no longer for me or the woman i luv no more, its for the race of humanity...i felt responsible.. the inner me is callin out.....

like i said previously ima like pete parker.....

with a HUGE shangalong, comes a huge responsibilty..............

peace y'all:cool:

wer 2 kop?