Norway proxy needed...football content

moondog

hi so im trying to order a scarf from the viking fk store but for some reason i keep running into an error and i cant get a good translation. I was wondering if someone could help me out.

"Ordren din er nå registrert. Vennligst skriv ut denne siden som din kvitering på ordren. Hvis du trenger å kontakte oss vedrørende denne ordre ber vi om at du legger ved ordrenummeret. Du vil motta en mail som bekrefter denne ordren om en liten stund.

Ordre Detaljer"

im not getting to a payment screen, it just says this with all my info minus payment.

if anyone can help me out and maybe just be my proxy, it doesnt even need to ship to your place i can give you my info just help me with this.

http://www.vikingbutikken.no/cgi-bin/vikbut/produkter.html?_default_siteObject_siteObjectID=608788

please i really would appreciate this

marc

Intertran gave me this:

Order din am now recorded. Kindly writer edged this afterwards as din kvitering at order. Of which you need to contact us concerning this command controls requests we about that you lays against ordrenummeret. You'll obtain a am not sending as confirm this order about awhile. Command controls Circumstances

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml

Not all that coherent, but it seems like you need to contact them directly for some reason.

it says "your order is now registered. please print this page as a reciept for your order. if you need to contact us regarding this order, we ask you to type down the number of your order. you will recieve an email verifying this order in a short while. Order details"

If you cant get this to work I can probably help you out.. You do know that the scarf you are trying to order is a miniscarf that is used for windows, in cars etc.?

no i didnt, thanks so much for your help. I have been trying to find a viking fk scarf for so long. its mine and pops club team, and since we both live in canada there is no way to get one of these.

if anyone in norway could help out i would be very greatfull. i need one of these in my life.

thanks SOOOOOOOOOO much

marc