i saw a UFO

Corbin Law

about an hour ago

total mindfuck since then, moved in irregular patterns are crazy speeds. greenish changed size a few times and then shot out into the sky. im not saying it was an alien or anything, but i definitely couldnt figure out what the fuck it was. i was the skeptical one of the group too, but it was definitely crazy as fuck.

any UFO stories?

i was just a couple of minutes off 290 past1960 (hw 6 if that tickles your fancy) past spring cypress down fryroad (turns into cypress rosehill)

i was not smoking, but the people i was with were

and i will admit

i had downed a 32 ounce about 45 minutes before

but i was just barely tipsy, fine enough to oberserve various constellations

and i was chilling on top of my car looking at the sky n shit, so its not like it was some corner of the eye ballsheet.

I thought I saw a UFO once in the 70's. I was tiny and my folks were entertaining people in the garden on a clear bright sunny summer day when I came out of the house and saw a silver disc spinning at high high altitude. I pointed and started shouting and everyone stopped and looked at it.

I asked my mum and dad about it a couple years ago and they said it never happened but then when I told them the scene and described the people there they remembered which was a bit freaky.

Yes, I saw one once too (in Lake Orion, MI.) I'm not going to describe it so as not to get the 'crazy finger' pointed my way, but what I saw was pretty much what you saw. There were three of us -- big guys too -- but honestly, it's kinda scary when it happens.

Unfortunately, the reactions I get are also, identical to yours. I don't blame people though. It's not something you see everyday, but I suspect most people don't wholly doubt it...big as the universe is and everything.

about an hour ago

total mindfuck since then, moved in irregular patterns are crazy speeds. greenish changed size a few times and then shot out into the sky. im not saying it was an alien or anything, but i definitely couldnt figure out what the fuck it was. i was the skeptical one of the group too, but it was definitely crazy as fuck.

any UFO stories?

i seen a UFO... was with a bunch of ppl too so i know i was trippin...

our sighting was very similar to what you described... but multiple light colors... like yellow red green, and it did change sizes as the colors rotated... it appeared out of no where in the middle of the night, moved in tight zigzag motions (at fast speeds), and then shot out into the sky. we saw it twice that night. we were sober

It could have just been Sam McGuffie jumping over you.

probs. i think the world would be a better place if he hurdled his way out into the cosmos, he goes to my old school and is a total fucking douche bag. but soo soo good.

while i wasnt tripping it took place right next to our little private mushroom picking field.

i hope this is the begining of some men in black shit. seriously.