Superfuturians must be pretty cool.

Halifamous

to GG: Well yeah, but I'm not all that close to done. I have tons of credits, but not enough to graduate a major.

hamham: heh, way off. I'm currently doing some distance education courses for my microbiology and immunology degree, which I'm apparently still getting from Dalhousie university.

edit: I guess I should explain that I just love learning. But only what I really like. I'm the type of person who will stay up all night reading journal articles on the internet for no reason.

Silly obscure journals too, like The British Record for the History of Science or some shit. Sometimes I think the only reason I stay in school is for the JSTOR database memberships.

But I want to get something for all that, so I want a degree. Just so I'll be employable no matter what.

I also hate bullshit, so taking a degree is business or the like isn't really an option, because a lot of their classes involve a lot of coddling, and crap, and totally content free lessons, which I can't deal with.

So hard science is the way to go. Say what you will about it, it's not content free, and there's very little bullshit.

BUT, I'm not exceptional at math. So I'm kind of struggling through this bitch.

Cool stuff there Hali, I wish I had the drive to stick to something like that. I think I just related it in my mind to "huge course load", so my lazy ass didn't want to do it. However, I do think I may have to make a visit if you've got more of the new Corpus stuff in lately. Damn.

Tonight was lame. Tomorrow should be filled with drunken debauchery. So quite a bit better.