tight biker jacket thread

black.shadow

I have been scouring local stores and the internet looking for a tight fitting biker jacket. I really liked the look of the april77 Kennedy Distortion ones from last season but don't care for the newer colors (haven't seen new ones in stock online either). Not to mention their distribution is fairly limited on jackets. Does anyone know of another company that makes tight fitting biker jackets. All of the "classic" ones that I have tried on at leather stores fit really wide and boxy. I'm looking for slim/tight and not japan only please.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11647&highlight=leather+jackets

Anyways, I would recommend Lithium Homme. But you still get neg rep.

116.jpg

that was posted over a year ago... come on now. the mere thought that i didnt see one jacket that is a year old deserves negative rep is ridiculous. not to mention that i said not from japan, which lithium homme is.

that was posted over a year ago... come on now. the mere thought that i didnt see one jacket that is a year old deserves negative rep is ridiculous. not to mention that i said not from japan, which lithium homme is.

Yo. Read the fucking thread. There are tons of jackets NOT from Japan. And just because the thread is from a year ago doesn't mean that the jackets aren't available now. It's still relevant.

Yo. Read the fucking thread. There are tons of jackets NOT from Japan. And just because the thread is from a year ago doesn't mean that the jackets aren't available now. It's still relevant.

the link which i read, happens to include mostly japanese brands like lad musician, diet butcher, ISAMUKATAYAMA, wjk, etc.

i was hoping to find some new jackets which are somewhat more available in the us. it really doesnt matter if some are still available since, they are not readily available in the us so im not interested thus it is irrelevant.