What items are you addicted to?

kirbenvost

nah I`m going down a path of audio happiness.

ok

lemme know when you're spending 10,000 on a speaker.

lemme know when you get burnt out and prefer lo fi.

lemme know when you realize audio quality doesnt matter 2 most ppl

lemme know when you realize u cant fuckin hear the difference wen there is external noize neway.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok

lemme know when you're spending 10,000 on a speaker.

lemme know when you get burnt out and prefer lo fi.

lemme know when you realize audio quality doesnt matter 2 most ppl

lemme know when you realize u cant fuckin hear the difference wen there is external noize neway.

alright "never". I got fucked eyes, good hearing..I did blind tests and heard the diff on CD vs MD back in the `90s ..sure I can tell the diff between CD off a good portable and an ipod even at 192kbps, MD is superior to MP3...Actually I read a lot of tests were most can hear the diff between CD and 128kbps..you dont know shit..you just dont wanna admit u wasted ur money on an ipod.

its about quality, not quantity kid. substance not the size of your HDD.

alright "never". I got fucked eyes, good hearing..I did blind tests and heard the diff on CD vs MD back in the `90s ..sure I can tell the diff between CD off a good portable and an ipod even at 192kbps, MD is superior to MP3...Actually I read a lot of tests were most can hear the diff between CD and 128kbps..you dont know shit..you just dont wanna admit u wasted ur money on an ipod.

its about quality, not quantity kid. substance not the size of your HDD.

Most people can tell the difference between CD and mp3, it's a given. But I used to lug around a big fucking CD wallet, and now that I use an mp3 player, I'm glad. I can listen to a variety of stuff and not have to carry 5 lbs of cds. It's convenience. I can listen to higher-fi stuff at home. I still buy cds cuz I like the experience of getting something physical, something with some artwork and a booklet I can flip through on the ride home. But then I rip it to my mp3 player so I can take it wherever I go, and if I really, really want the whole experience, I'll play the cd on my hifi headphones at home, turn out the lights and just listen. Most other times, I find 192kbps is enough. But that's just me.

Basically, there's different opinions on this (and everything), not everyone agrees, but they don't have to. They're opinions.

--------------------------------------

To keep this somewhat on topic: I'm somewhat addicted to CDs, but I only buy 1 or 2 a month. Definitely like discovering new bands though.

Most people can tell the difference between CD and mp3, it's a given. But I used to lug around a big fucking CD wallet, and now that I use an mp3 player, I'm glad. I can listen to a variety of stuff and not have to carry 5 lbs of cds. It's convenience. I can listen to higher-fi stuff at home. I still buy cds cuz I like the experience of getting something physical, something with some artwork and a booklet I can flip through on the ride home. But then I rip it to my mp3 player so I can take it wherever I go, and if I really, really want the whole experience, I'll play the cd on my hifi headphones at home, turn out the lights and just listen. Most other times, I find 192kbps is enough. But that's just me.

Basically, there's different opinions on this (and everything), not everyone agrees, but they don't have to. They're opinions.

--------------------------------------

To keep this somewhat on topic: I'm somewhat addicted to CDs, but I only buy 1 or 2 a month. Definitely like discovering new bands though.

No shit. ipod is convenience and it introduced me to a whole lot of music. But walking around listening to it just made me depressed..sounded so shit..degraded the music. Now I walk around with a goofy grin on my face coz my music sounds so clear and nice. Like how it used to sound. back before ipod took over the world.

Power to ya then man, it's good to hear someone still appreciates high-quality music. I just personally don't want to carry around a bunch of CD's all the time, so I make the tradeoff, and try to minimize it as much as I can.

white leather accessories and shoes

art/fashion print material [zines, books, catalogues, etc]

collared shirts

AHH YES! white leather shoes god i love them

Here are some white leather winklepickers..

Even though they are meant for men, I've been slapping my hand away from them for months now.

1449877695_d00ae560b2_m.jpg

also in patent leather

1450736588_99d59efdf4_m.jpg

and with buckles

1449878019_15f4b50c8c_m.jpg

and although they aren't white, these are nice.

love this blue MMMMMMM1449877935_2eb199ddd8_m.jpg

and some from the Luella Bartley collaboration

1449877765_9d23b6ef2d_m.jpg

ALL from

http://www.underground-london.net/