Trend Hunting, Anyone? (and some extra cash)

LadyFrank

What up.

I’m looking for people in Tokyo and London (1 person in each city) who would like to participate in a trend hunting study. This is a great opportunity to promote underground projects internationally and gain visibility in the States. We’ve got some big name clients who are eager to touch base with the creative minds like you, so if you’re in the mix and know what’s good in your city (and want to make some extra cash…who doesn’t?) then check the 411 below.

Project details are as follows:

Company: Why-Q (youth market research boutique located in the Lower East Side of New York City)

Requirements:

16-24 years old

Resident in London or Tokyo

Creatively inclined (i.e. art student, graphic designer, etc.)

Must own a digital camera

Project Duration:

6 months

Compensation:

$100.00 each month

Project description:

At the beginning of each month participants will be assigned “trend categories†to investigate (i.e. hot spots, cool shops and new music). Over the course of the month, participants will take 24 pictures of emerging trends that correspond to these categories and include a brief explanation of why they believe these trends are hot (two to three sentences should do). Participants will then email the pics and the descriptions to ME at the end of the month upon which I will compensate their time and energy with a cool $100.00. In other words it’s an extra 100 bones each month*.

*I know 100 U.S. dollars is standard for projects we run stateside, but I’ll inquire about conversion into yen and pounds. Ideally I’d like to hit you all off with 100 in your own currency, but as of now, I’m not sure about this detail.

If you are interested in participating or if you have any further questions, please contact me a.s.a.p. at [email protected].

Cheers,

Laura

• 3 weeks later...