graduation

calvin1663

Ye, i just notice aswell. Just listening it through now. I'm still going to buy the album, it's one of those things that you just need to have in your hands. I got a rapidshare link to an explicit CD-quality version, just pm me if you need it.

Pretty good solid album, pretty much what I expected.

But how the fuck is it that the track with Mos Def is probably the WORST on the album and the track with T-Pain ain't half bad?

Something's wrong.

my thoughts exactly. but tpain is insta-radio hit.

You know how the real voice modulators do it, download Roger - The Many Facets of Roger.

my favorite quote so far on the album "Where we like the girls who ain't on TV/cuz they got more ass than the models"

I really like homecoming, as I'm sure most people would enjoy a song that sounds good,and refferences places from their hometown. I've heard enough about NY,glad to hear about lake michigan and the fireworks...But I don't think I'd buy this,definitely looking forward to DL'n it though,but I'm rather picky on what I buy, and Kanye clearly sings enough about his wealth enough that I don't think cd sales are a concern....

if anyone wants, PM me for a link, I've got a bonus disc which has:

1. Kanye West - Bittersweet (Feat. John Mayer) 3:59#

2. Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing (Remix) (Feat. Young Jeezy) 4:09

3. Kanye West - Better Than I've Ever Been (DJ Premier Remix) (Feat. Nas, KRS-One & Rakim) 4:42

4. Kanye West - Us Placers (Feat. Lupe Fiasco & Pharrell) 5:29

5. Kanye West - Throw Some D's Freestyle 4:06

6. Kanye West - Because Of You Freestyle 1:35

7. Kanye West - Young Folks 1:46

8. Kanye West - Better Than I've Ever Been (Feat. Nas & KRS-One) 4:06

9. Cyssero - Finer Things (Feat. Kanye West & Ne-Yo) 3:31

10. Fabolous - Like This (Feat. Kanye West) 4:11

11. Talib Kweli - In The Mood (Feat. Kanye West & Roy Ayers) 3:56

12. Common - SouthSide (Feat. Kanye West) 4:44

13. Consequence - Don't Forget 'Em (Remix) (Feat. Kanye West) 3:48

14. Fall Out Boy - This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race (Remix) (Feat. Kanye West) 4:04

15. Kid Sister - Pro Nails (Feat. Kanye West) 2:36

16. T-Pain - Buy U A Drank (Remix) (Feat. Kanye West, UGK & Trey Songz) 5:20

17. The Game - Wouldn't Get Far (Feat. Kanye West) 4:11

18. E-40 - Tell Me When To Go (Remix) (Feat. Kanye West, Ice Cube & The Game) 4:37

everyone has that already. nothing special.

it may not have that one fucking amazing track on it but its definatley solid all the way through. I have listened to it a few times in the car and did not skip a song. We all knew it wasnt gonna be a college dropout but its def better than late registration.

^ that shit up there isnt the bonus disc, some guy just put some remixs together. and why does everyone want bittersweet, taht shit is old, ive had it on my itunes since before late registration, granted its a shitty copy but none the less