Homme et Femme

confucius37

I have recently been in contact with Dave at hommeetfemme.net and wanted to post a sort of review of my experience.

I wouldn't normally post a review for an online retailer, but considering hommeetfemme.net is a new store and the amazing service I recieved I think it would be good to get the name out there. Perhaps to become a sufu affiliate thread.

I originally contacted Dave in search of a pair of PRPS New Fit Black Selvage because I knew he sold PRPS and everyone else was sold out of my size. Dave spent quite a bit of time trying to hunt down the elusive denims. Unfortunately he was not able to find them. I did however purchase a pair of jeans from his store for about 30% off with free shipping. I received the jeans within 2 days of my order only to realize that they were one size too big, but I contacted Dave and he sent a new pair out to me the same day that he recieved my pair in the mail. I will definitelly be ordering from hommeetfemme again.

Thanks Dave!