lacing the top holes on hightops.

evisu 2000

lacing the top holes on hightops?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. lacing the top holes on hightops?

if you wanna tuck in your jeans, no. if you wanna put your pants over them, yes.

i cant really offer any more imput without any pics or idea of what shoes were talking about

i was just asking out of curiosity. i normally wear my jeans over, but it seems nobody laces to the very top. i mean you can't even see it since i don't pop tongues but you know how it is.

Can da top hole be used to bunny ear or is that honor usually reserved for the second to top hole. I think 78 wrote an online compendium to top holes, but can't seem to find it.

On a related matter, I'm looking to lace top hole, bottom hole, ear hole, whatevs tonite. (yes, omc, I'm talkin to you).

.. I never lace the top hole even if I am going to wear the jeans over the sneakers. Just makes it more of a hassle to put the sneaker on.

Only exception to this for me is if the laces on the sneaker have too much length and I don't have anything to replace them.