FS: Ed Banger Ed Rec Vol. 2 Tees

fogg

I had a WTT thread for these, but it looks like nobody has what I'm looking to trade for, so it looks like I might as well sell these.

1 black with pink ink and 1 blue with pink ink. Both medium and both brand new and unworn. Only unfolded to take the pics. If you're looking for these shirts you know how rare they are and even rarer they are to find from someone not in France or the UK.

Looking for $100 shipped (within North America) for each.

I also have a brand new white with neon green ink one in large that I wasn't planning on selling, but may if anyone is interested.

i dont fucking understand why they cant print more shirts, they see how people want them, so why not make the money? I would buy one, but im not that big of a fan to shell out 100 bucks for a t-shirt.

They don't print more for the same reason that there's never enough of any videogame console at the launch date. Scarcity increases hype. It's not like Ed Banger sells them for the $100+ they go for on resale anyways, though.

From what I understand they only print 300 of a color at a time and I think the last printing was the final one.