What about an Evisu Contest?

.boy

Do you want an Evisu Denim Contestß  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want an Evisu Denim ContestÃ?

• Yes
    • No

I dont know if any of you like Evisu that much as me but I like it that much that im missin a evisu denim contest.

Maybe any of you want one too with a nice cut like lot2005 or others.

Who wants an evisu denim contest too?

Id be up for an Evisu contest - I really wanted to get in on the warehouse contest but they fit on them looked pretty bad.

How about the same thread in 2 years ???

I see the most people here are already into some contests..

Maybe the people who arent in a contest now would like to do and manage a evisu contest...

waiting for other oppinions:cool:

Fit's not that bad. Typical relaxed straight fit, same as 501 66. I mean if you dig mad slim, then don't go for a repro cut. Evisu fits the same.

You're wrong im right. Next?

Fit's not that bad. Typical relaxed straight fit, same as 501 66. I mean if you dig mad slim, then don't go for a repro cut. Evisu fits the same.

You're right..I actually had the chance to try on the Warehouse 660 cut 9 /distressed, not the actual contest Jeans/...overall emazed ..it's really almost a 501 - but somewhat better.....

You're right..I actually had the chance to try on the Warehouse 660 cut 9 /distressed, not the actual contest Jeans/...overall emazed ..it's really almost a 501 - but somewhat better.....

Yeah beatle, the denim's pretty special. Nice combination of subtle slub and streakyness. Gonna wear out real dope.

You're wrong im right. Next?

Evisu's are even more repro styled than other jeans... have you looked at the fits on Rakuten? They've got a huge anti-fit seat and flare out quite a bit... look at Cheep's pics in the DD+1 thread. They're anti-fit on him and he usually fills out anti-fit jeans pretty well! (granted, they're raw, but I have a hard time believing that they shrink THAT much)

So, you're the one who's wrong, actually.

Evisu's are even more repro styled than other jeans... have you looked at the fits on Rakuten? They've got a huge anti-fit seat and flare out quite a bit... look at Cheep's pics in the DD+1 thread. They're anti-fit on him and he usually fills out anti-fit jeans pretty well! (granted, they're raw, but I have a hard time believing that they shrink THAT much)

So, you're the one who's wrong, actually.

Im wrong about how denim fits on my body and how I think they look on others. Got it. You guys are fucking awesome.

ktothe, i think they're just saying that the evisu's will fit just as poorly on you. most evisu's are anti-fit, even the slim ones. many have had success wearing women's evisu, cuz the fit on those is supposed to be very good, if you like that thing.

Right right, its like I never tried on, or owned any of these jeans before.

Im just going to buy some Antiks and call it a day. Can we get an Antik contest?

which one?

Pretty much spit up my Welchs cranberry drink at that. Good to see you didnt go all 'internet is serious business on me'.

I dont know but I got one too. For bringing in someones personal life. I was also told to take my flame like a man.

I somehow feel like less of a man now. Its a vicious circle.