? re: Burton Jacket

Ryan

Ok, I remember seeing a burton jacket in complex magazine couple issues ago iirc. it was all black with white dots. the blurb under it mentioned it was designed in part by someone from visvim.

ok i know thats really vague but does anyone know what im talking about? thanks.

they did??

i know that burton and paul smith have teamed up for 06

burton is also coming out with shawn whites own collection called "the white collection", duh.

stash, mcginley, among many others have done art work for burton, but i never heard of them collaborating with fujiwara, etc.

dig.

I know exactly which jacket you are referring to. I don't remember the blurb mentioning Fujiwara, but you could be right. I believe it just stated that ex-bape designers collabed on the jacket. Nice jacket, though. It had the dot pattern, much like what Visvim is usng on some of their accessories and the recent sandals christos. I couldn't begin to track one down for ya though.

Quality over quantity

00006h.jpg

Burton Mark XIII/Paul Smith Snowboard Suit

"Burton has taken one of Paul Smith's classic pinstripe/rainbow striped fabrics, reworked it in Gore-Tex, and created a jacket and pants that are as cool going up Fifth Avenue as coming down the mountain."

Price: $895

Saks Fifth Avenue, (877) 551-SAKS, www.saksfifthavenue.com

Too see it in HTML form: follow this link> http://men.style.com/fashion/style_notes , click on "saks fifth avenue", then press next 4 times. But all the info is above, so I don't know why you'd do that.

Quote:

idiom_continuum_jkt_i-dot_true_black_f.jpg

you're looking for this...Burton Idiom Continuum Jacket

--- Original message by illfingers on Jul 13, 2005 11:10 PM

Idiom line (boards, boots, bindings, outerwear) is Japan only. Hard to find. This jacket's from a past season.

Edited by Mbrand on Jul 14, 2005 at 03:17 PM

• 4 weeks later...