The People

angrypork

Is a fucking amazing song. Commons new shit is bound to be sick with this and The Game being the first two singles. I hope Finding Forever lives up to the standard of Be and Like Water For Chocolate.

Commons lyrics are sick and it's the first song in awhile where I feel like the artist is actually speaking to you.

The beat is mindblowing.

Nuff said.

Ye, the cd lives up to it. I've listened it through a couple of times now and it just keeps getting better. Though i feel that the first half of the cd is somewhat, and somehow, better then the second half.

It need to go in the 'Good new hip-hop' thread.

this was already discussed in the hip-hop thread, but this album deserves its own topic for sure.

as un said, Finding Forever is like a complete and refined Be. Common sounds sharp, production is ace. Kanye is a beast and Forever Begins is probably my favorite track of the year.

I think will.i.am is a good procuder and I like the fact that hes producing for artists like Common. shows that he appreciated good hip-hop.