buying jeans

hi there. i'm thinking of buying a pair of jeans but i'm not sure what i want to get. there's a pair of ernest sewn i saw but i'm afraid it's sold out as it is the last pair. so i need some help in choosing jeans. what would you people recommend.

i would like something with the cutting of dior. but it's just too expensive and there's only one pair left, which is the shiny one the last time i checked. and it's in size 30 which is too big to me. preferably size 28, something low rise and bootcut or tappered would be nice. thanks. there's paper demin & cloth, ernest sewn, 7 for all mankind and citizen of humanity out there and i'm spolit for choices. i need some help. :)

A.P.C.'s are nice and all, but from what I've seen (I own a pair of Rescues and have looked at all the pictures), the indigo is subpar. I don't like the coloring at all.

unless their model is a dude w/ heels, those are women's icon_smile_big.gif

i was at the tannery over the weekend but didn't see any decent jeans though. did see a bunch of boston girls in short short skirts...a rare treat indeed...

"God is Dead" - Neitzsche icon_smile_angry.gif

"Neitzsche is Dead" - God icon_smile_cool.gif