Philips LivingColors

Hi everybody,

Thought I wanted to contribute with something to this board, so here we go. Have you heard of the new Philips LivingColor? I think it's awesome, so I ordered one and im looking forward to receive it. Must be great while listening to music, reading a book, having sex and so on :)

It's allready out in the Netherlands, will be in the rest of Europe this summer and USA in the end of the year, as far as I understand.

Link: http://www.lighting.philips.com/microsite/living_colors/

Demo (not me, haven't received mine yet):

You can order it from Lampenier in the Netherlands for 149 euro, just use their contact form and write that you want to order it - that's what I did. Some dutch guy is selling them on eBay for 210 euro + 30 euro in shipping, but my guess is that he lives very close to a Lampenier store and gets them from there.

Best regards.

I want to thank you for you're very kind reply my friend. For your information I am nothing but a danish student, who read about the item in one of our #1 lifestyle magazines called EUROMAN. I did some research and found out that it was not really out anywhere but in NL.

I wanted to contribute with something and tell you guys - if anyone heard of it - how to get it, since I was just about to pay 60 euro TOO MUCH for it on eBay.

By the way, i'm inhere for the denim thing. Next time you want to flame somebody, please make sure that the victim is actually guilty. This was one of my first posts.