Colorado Springs

Pogi

I'll be there for 2 weeks for work, staying at the Academy hotel on Kelly Johnson rd. Now is there anything fun to do there?

I've been told theres a mall and a Walmart. :confused:

How's the nightlife?

theres a Thai massage place less than 5 mins from Fort Carson... a Hispanic girl works there as well... weird... try the young thai girl ( im positive shes a girl ;) ) there... fun fun fun

dowtown colorado springs is real small...theres a crappy record shop, theres a cool local brewery that we went to ( the name escapes me)a few bars and a place where they have some indie shows..didnt really spend much time in the springs, even though my boy stays there.

just take the half hour bus ride to denver.

Well I'm here in LAX, missed my connecting flight at noon (US time) due to engineering problems on the plane in Sydney airport.

Now I'm waiting to board my flight at 8.38pm.

aarrrgghhhhh...I hate flying..

yup..definitely dead here in the springs. During the week, there's really nothing to do. Denver is really like 45 mins away if you drive. If you're riding a bus..uh, well, then it'll be substantially longer. Denver is cool - a lot of art shows, indie bands, tons of bars/clubs along Market Street.

If you're only in the springs, Tejon Street is where you want to go. Really small though. Pretty much start at Tejon and Platte, then work your way down Tejon. There's a really weak shop called idoru that considers itself a high-end/boutique store. Go in and have a laugh.