Honeymoon Advice

ericdw

i'm gettin married in May and it's time to book a honeymoon.

It needs to be close-ish to the East Coat b/c I'll probably only be able to spend a week or 9 days away from work and we don't wanna spend two days just travelling. But not around FL, more along the lines of the Caribbean. Definitely a beach resort, we don't need any site seeing or anything, just a beach and some good restaurants and a spa.

We think we have it narrowed down to a few places to give you an idea of what we're looking for:

-Four Seasons in Nevis

-Ritz Carlton in Grand Cayman

-La Samanna in St. Martin

Any experience with those places? Any other suggestions in the Caribbean?

Thanks.

Go to Tulum, Mexico.

I have been to an assload of beaches all over the world and this was by far the most beautiful.

tulum.jpg

An overwater bungalow in Bora Bora would be excellent as well.

On a side note, 9 days is more than enough time to fly to damn near anywhere in the world and still have a lengthy/comfortable vacation.

thanks everyone. we've been to tulum before so we wanna go somewhere new... bora bora and vieques look amazing but they're too far, regardless of work, i just wanna be able to get there and chill out, not have to sit on a real long flight. sandy lane looks real nice, we're lookin in to that one. and there's a place at turks and caicos called parrot cay that's supposed to be nice too, anyone know about it? thanks again!