Maharishi denim?

jjs home

Nom De Guerre used to have some mhi denihm last year, but they don't have it anymore this season.

Some links if you're interested

http://www.grandism.com/index.php?inp=17

http://www.triads.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=45&products_id=1261

also, browse around at www.drooghi.com, you should be able to find a pair that's exacly the same as the one sold at triads, they are non selvage though if i'm not wrong. I don't think I ever stumbled on any US online sites that sell mhi denihm

e-thugging is THE COOLEST!

maha denim is not that great. I have a pair from about 2 years ago, camo printed lining, selvedge, some nice detailing (as per usual w/maha), but they had a rinse with a light handsand, which I didn't really dig too much. Bought them for the details though, and for work, so I don't wear them.

If they need a denim finisher, they can hire me ;-) they need some help with that.

Edited by Blanc0 on Jul 3, 2005 at 12:04 AM

Quote: your jokes are almost funnier then those tards that go on the internet trying to piss people off cause they're too puss to do it in real life

Yeah he's a mess. Guaranteed he's the exact same guy who gets banned every week (Showcase Showdown etc.)

Yeah he's a mess. Guaranteed he's the exact same guy who gets banned every week (Showcase Showdown etc.)

NOPE...SORRY...TRY AGAIN..

IM ALSO A MESS...BUT MY CLARITY IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER....

INVISIBLEMAndrew: Please tell him your not me...and im not you..

Urr..

Edited by Selegna on Jul 3, 2005 at 04:58 PM

you're a clown, you know I'm in the NY area and your posting a non-existant California address like that even makes sense, and like you'd do something

plus for added clownishness that address plus goggle maps doesn't even exist

cute games sport. you're just too precious