Are you a crackberry?

naturaljax

I just bought the Blackberry Pearl and wow, I'm well on my way to becoming a "crackberry" or whatever the fuck they put in the dictionary for people that are obsessed with their Blackberrys. Anyone else fucking love theirs?

blackberry-pearl-8100.jpg

fucking Qualcomm world phone with so much customizable features, I can add any language I want for input and display, 1.3 MP Camera (not that good, obviously, but the resolution of the screen makes up for it)

I don't know, but I love this damn thing.

Guest Chocodove2

I can't get enough of mine, it's actually kinda sad. I use for it for work and I check it constantly, like if I wake up in the middle of the night, just hanging out at home, etc. I've gotten better at leaving it at home when I go out, though. No reason to have it with me on the weekends other than to get stressed out.

TO THE PESON WITH THE 8830

is it that great? I hear the keys are really close together.

i thought it would be a problem so i played with an 8800 before i ordered my 8830 (i got it when it came out via telesales so it wasn't in store yet). i can type pretty quickly on it using two thumbs. there may be a little learning curve but it's really not as bad as it looks. the ridges on the keys help guide your fingers.

happen to be a treo junkie but might get the 8830 my room mate just did and hes permenatly on it but i remember hearing somewhere that verizons ceo said they are working on a "iphone killer" so i might just hold out for that

Guest Chocodove2
happen to be a treo junkie but might get the 8830 my room mate just did and hes permenatly on it but i remember hearing somewhere that verizons ceo said they are working on a "iphone killer" so i might just hold out for that

Treo is my next thing...my boss has one and I feel it can do more than my Berry. She does have a lot of problems sometimes, though. How does it work out for you?

mine is pretty stable but I know others who have bug problems. Most problems have already been resolved and DIY fixes posted on forums. Also my treo is pretty damn indestructable. It looks like hell and is still going strong. My suggestion would be to get the palm os the windows one is kind of awkward

I love my blackberry I:ve had to pearl for awhile now but I went to the pride parade on sunday and my camera died so I started taking pictures with the blackberry and they came out pretty good. Great free games, I can watch tv, listen to music,gps system so no more googleing for directions but if i need to i can..i even go on sufu with it.

IMG00249.jpg

Does this classify as part of "lifestyles of the permatanned and fabulous?" You guys don't seem nearly glamorous enough. Unless someone posts pics of themselves modeling with their phone I'm moving this to Supershopper.

Modeling with their phone while discussing fashion, that is.

Smartphones are POS...out the box. Plug yourself into a retard device all day. Aren't you spending most of your time inside a computer anyways? Turning yourself into BIOLOGICAL FUCKING SACKS and that's all.

I hate this transhumanism shit. All of this constant interfacing can go to hell. I wish I weren't hooked on it...but there's nothing I can do. My job is setting up and configuring these evil machines to serve less than great purposes. Am I a hypocrite? Yes! Are you all getting yourself into more than you realize? YES. Wish we could all turn back the clock a few.

I currently have a treo 650 and I am really dissatisfied with it. I constantly find myself hanging up on people on accident and my screen freezes 2-3 time per day. I am still deciding between the blackberry curve and the iPhone as my replacement.

my screen use to freeze up a lot too. fixed it by deleting a lot of unneeded files and apps or transferring them to the SD card. accidently hanging up on people i stopped pressing the phone to the side of my face just my ear...on the other hand my friend has the curve, it blows the 650 away.