"redmoon style" wallet...

the_state

does anyone know where i can find a decent redmoonesque wallet? i can't really justify spending $350 on a wallet, even with the quality a lot of you rave about. i was ready to push the button on a short KC wallet, but then i noticed they're "left handed" and have that pesky metal stub sticking out of the side.

so... can anyone recommend a somewhat inexpensive (under $100) snap-close wallet similar to the hr-01? thanks.

He said the same thing to me when I asked. You can check out KC Leather Goods for a short wallet. I think the prices are lower than Redmoon's. I believe the style you're looking for is called "Rider".

i mentioned in my orig. post that i wasn't a hand of the left-handed style of the KC's, or the big metal grommet/fob sticking out of side. thanks anyway though.

perfect... what's the best way of getting my hands on one, a japanese proxy?

Yeah. The store OT & emotional on Rakuten sells a lot of RRC styles including the short and long wallets. The price will probably be a little over $100 after shipping and fees are considered, yet it is still a good deal.

• 1 month later...

How much of a difference in quality is there between RRC and regular Red Moon? The leather and construction looks identical.

I think im going to get one, in the saddle leather. Just gotta figure out how to use this proxy. Never done it before. Hopefully I can pay w/ paypal.

they probably use a thicker, higher quality leather. the stiching on my RRC looks a bit thinner/less sturdy than the standard redmoons. it's still a really great, well constructed wallet, and at $100, it's a little easiery to justify than a $300 redmoon.