xhomme

Best shoe shop in tokyo?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Best shoe shop in tokyo?

• Alfredo Bannister
    • Isetan Shinjuku
    • Hare

Hi guys,

Off to tokyo next weekend. Need some advice.

Does anyone know when the tokyo summer sales actually start? I know its in july but is it the first week?

Keen to buy some of the following labels..can anyone tell me where i could get them in tokyo? standaone shops/ multi-label shops..etc etc..

1. Himoru Takahara shoes.. ( i love those asymmetrical shoes they have..)

2. Kiminori morishita

3. Lithium Homme ( i know of their flagship store..but do other stores carry the label)

4. Artisan closed their harajuku store a long time ago..does anyone know if they have a new flagship store?..takashimaya etc carry their stuff but its not the whole range though! They have a store in aoyama but the range is limited too..

5 Lizard lounge

6. Where has the RICO diankayama store gone??

7. shoes...i love the shoes the tokyo bois wear...where do they get them..where are teh good shoe shops in tokyo??

The following are some of my fave tokyo stores..thought i share it with you guys...

Julius, Loveless , Tomorrowland ( cheap knits ), International beams ( they have excellent dior homme rip offs!! and very well made too ) , neil barrett ( i know i know...no one buys european labels when shopping in tokyo..but this store has the full range..and a yummy range too ) , Idee , Prada ( not to buy but the service there is really top , notch..amazing!) , the department stores..as u get the tax back! , Undercover, hare ( great for basics ) and the stretch on meji dori and side streets between harajuku and shibuya...

My list of overrated shops/labels...

Attachment, Alfredo bannister shoes ( their bags can be nice though ), final home , mastermind ( yes...great quality but over $1200 for a teeshirt...my gawd! )...

Help me guys!!

Alfredo Bannister

Isetan Shinjuku

Hare

None of the above.

It seems like you want shoes that those tornado-mart goers wear i.e. oni-kei BS

Lizard Lounge

International beams

Lounge Lizard

International Gallery Beams