Vice TV Troubleshooting

holeinthewall

Ok, so vice magazine's online television station (vbs.tv) has only recently not been working for me. What I see when I click on videos from the past five days (and only this period of time) is the American Apparel unisexy ad with a box over it that says "Video you have selected is unavailable, please check back soon". I've been able to view all their other videos in Firefox and I'm wondering if anyone else has this problem, or if it's just on my computer.

I noticed that the other day. It worked fine for me later. But when they first started out it was complete shit & the videos never played. It works a little better now. I just wish you could watch all the "Do's & Don'ts: Friends" without the stupid animated intro between each one.

Their series on Toxic West Virginia & Toxic Brooklyn were really good. And I liked the one where David Cross & that Gavin guy went to China & "Out-Americaned the Americans." I am going to so Out-American everybody on the 4th of July. I've got a couple american flag bandanas and patriotic top hats already.

sometimes the videos dont buffer/stream at all

u have to give it some time and sometimes they start working, its weird

anyone else watch Thumbs up with david Choe

that show is AWESOME

i also like epicly later'd , vice guide to travel,