Blends ,LA

flex1

Has anybody been to this shop. I just checked it out a few weeks ago when on vacation. I'm not from LA so I thought It was totally wild. I wanted to check out situationormal but it was closed but accross the street I found this shop called Blends. The shop is essentially a sneaker shop to the untrained eye. It's a really large minimal space with just a single wall filled with sneakers from Nike, Vans etc. After talking to the guy for a bit he led me to the back to check some thing out.

In the back behind a hidden door is a crazy secret shop completely tiled out with scaffolding everywhere. This back of the shop stocked brands like Raf, Margiela, Visvim etc. Fucking crazy, I didn't buy anything cuz I was on a budget but it was quite the experience. I guess they don't let everyone back there. It was definetely one of the craziest 'concept' stores I have every been to.

Anyways for anyone in the LA area I suggest checking out Blends if you don't know about it yet. Even if you can't afford anything it is definetely worth the experience.