Sign in to follow this  
cadder

bape in uk

Its available at Busy Workshop off Carnaby Street in Central London. I was told that they got their stocks in every Saturday and often the new stuff does not see it through to Monday. Its expensive of course. Also it depends on what you are looking for as the stock they receive may not be necessarily the same as the other Japanese stores and vice-versa.

Check out the rthq website for more infor on Bape and other items of interest. There is a London shopping guide available as well and it takes you on a guided tour of interesting shops in Central London.

Hope this is useful.icon_smile_big.gif

nice one rakis cheers for getting back looks like a trip to soho

bathing ape ?????icon_smile_big.gif

just remember, upper jamesxbeaks street. when you're at piccadilly station, take the west side exit and upper james street will be right in front of you. and yes, i would go on a saturday. oh i miss london.

Do they sell the Bapestas at the london store? or is it just the Bathing Ape clothes? How about the Milo stuff? I am just trying to gauge what will be sold in the NYC store...

They have Bapestas in the London store but I don't think they've got the real nice stuff in yet. They do carry Milo items from time to time, and those are usually very cute.

This is all random.......

115 GBP. Thats before you get the VAT tax return. so you're looking at about 180. not as cheap as japan, but alot cheaper than american resellers.