ZZ Top Sunglasses?!

so i was watching an episode of chris angel's mindfreak and they had a guest appearance by billy gibbons from zz top. i couldnt help but notice the slick looking glasses the dude had on... id say they were wayfereresque but a bit boxier. i could've sworn i almost made out the ray-ban logo on the side at one point, but im still not sure... the only picture i could find of the glasses i *think* im talking about are below. anybody got ANY ideas...?

ZZ_Top_BW_1_hi_res.jpg

(middle)

::edit:: although this picture in particular might lead you to believe theyre plain rayban wayferers, on the show they most definitely were not

so i was watching an episode of chris angel's mindfreak and they had a guest appearance by billy gibbons from zz top.

yesssss

there are many styles of rayban wayfarers, sizes and shapes. i had some nice helmut lang sunglasses once that were like more squared off wayfarers, but i don't know where you'd get them now. mine are probably in some airport lost and found...or maybe on zz top guy.

yeah... i mean they were close to wayferers but much bigger and much squarer. helmut lang, eh? ill have to follow that up. guys, they could indeed be the perfect pair of sunglasses at the moment. anybody...?