Superfuture suggestions saved my life

After reading a few threads about music here, it's hit me that i don't know shit about music. i don't really stick to one genre, it's certain kinds of noises, melodies and timbres that appeal to me. Here's more on what i'm looking for, i'll rattle off some bands for comparison as well... i appreciate anything you can suggest. Until i know anything about music today, i'll probably stick to the supreme court.

Noisey, droney, dissonance: Animal Collective, Deerhunter, Wilco ala Handshake Drugs, Panda Bear, Broken Social Scene

Percussion-centric with vocal parts that overlap: Futureheads, Black Eyes circa self titled, caseyandbrian, The Knife

Slightly off-kilter rhythm and meter, odd time signatures, dramatic increases/decreases in tempo: Radiohead, Venetian Snares, Arcade Fire

Noisey/anti-guitar solos: Electrelane, Spoon circa Gimme Fiction, Wilco

Singalong folk punk: This Bike Is a Pipe Bomb, any acoustic Against Me! song

Ska: i'd appreciate any good suggestions, all i'm familiar with are the big names like Reeeeel Big Fish, Streetlight Manifesto and Aquabats.

Underproduced, dirty and/or dark hip hop, the longer the verses, the better: Wu Tang, Clipse, Nas circa illmatic

itsmeJT: You've given me (and probably other people) so much shit. Tell me what i can do to climb out of this sonic shithole.

Orchestral rock, post rock: Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Belle Orchestre, Joanna Newsom

Double D: As a music major, i'll probably take anything you recommend a bit more seriously.

Harmonica blues: Muddy Waters, i don't know anyone else. i loves a good harmonica solo.

Jazzy prog: Tangerine Dream, King Crimson, Frank Zappa

Country: Anything? the closest i've come to country is I'm Wide Awake It's Morning, and that ain't too close.

Noise/pop my ear drums: i've given Merzbear a few spins, but who here hasn't? i liked what i heard and am interested to find more

Melodic metal: i used to love Nothingface, Soulfly and Skrape. Boris is pretty good.

Poppy electronic: Postal Service, Chemical Brothers, Fatboy Slim

Super-synth/moog: Terrior Bute, Devo, Eurhythmics, Hot Chip, Mathematicians

Dance-ish rock/punk: The Rapture, Liars circa They Threw Us In A Trench, Shy Child

Guy and acoustic guitar: Dylan, Seu Jorge, McCarthy Trenching

Also, anything i missed that you'd deem worthy of adding. Reggae, Reggaeton, Jazz, Avant-Garde Jazz (that one is hard for laymen like myself, i couldn't tell you the difference between people just fucking around with an alto-sax and someone doing something of artistic merit), R&B, Classical, Salsa, Samba, Soul, Disco, etc.