InterestCheck- PBJ 005BK (black) W34

so-so

So I picked up a pair of ONE WASH black PBJ 005's from the Pure Blue store in Harajuku a couple weeks ago. I've worn them a handful of times, but living in Tokyo is damn expensive and I need the money (I also want some grey jeans).

There is no significant wear on them at all, and they haven't even really formed creases. The only wear on them I can find is on one of the belt loops a little of the dye has worn off near the top (if interest I'll take pictures), which is nice because it proves that these WILL FADE.

They are a 34, but since they're low rise, they fit slimmer than that.

My APC New standards are a size 32 for reference. So I'd say these are about perfect for someone who'd wear a 33, but shouldn't be a problem for size 34 people either.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=2241&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

for reference (remember to look at the post wash).

Would be looking for $180 shipped via EMS to north america (from japan). I also check my pms, so if you have any offers, do it there.

I can also include the PBJ tote bag they came in, though i have used it a decent bit for groceries so it's not as new as the jeans. I could wash it first though.

Photos: ALL SPOTS ARE FROM MY CAMERA, also, upon request I can send larger or specific photos.

dscn0791vi5.jpg

dscn0794iu7.jpg

dscn0793yf6.jpgThe wear on the beltloop ^

There is some chipping of the paint on the buttons, and on one of the pockets, 1 stitch of thread has come loose. (barely noticeable but feel free to request a photo). There are one wash though, and these things were there when I bought them.

dscn0795cx6.jpg

dscn0792yd4.jpg