PIG OUT T-Shirts

andewhall

Hey fellas. Heres that PigOut T-shirt I mentioned the other day, just got em' printed on friday. PigOut are a local band and a mate of mine signed them as the first band on his indie label. Tried to get the Madchester vibe x 80's skate?:)

Check out the band here.....PIG OUT

pigoutteesi0.jpg

pigoutlargesl5.jpg

Mr. Begs....yeah someone else said that too, I am not schooled up on Garbage Pail kids...must have missed out on them when I was a kid. Santa Cruz Slimeballs....the coolest wheels ever.

Yeah I will check in with the dude and see if he is wanting to print up some more....he only got a doz done. He has a shop where you get the T and the EP for 50 Australian. Oneman...are you a non white shirt guy? I don't wear alot of white shirts either. I have to add another screen colour before going onto dark shirts, white boarder and white under the slimey light spots.

Icarus....Gunsho is awesome man!

Oneman...are you a non white shirt guy? I don't wear alot of white shirts either. I have to add another screen colour before going onto dark shirts, white boarder and white under the slimey light spots.

something about a white tee doesnt sit well with me, especially white graphic tees.

it is probably because i've spent all my life wearing white undershirts, and i still do pretty much- the idea of throwing on yet another white shirt goes against all my sartorial sensibilities.

i'm going to hound you and the pig out myspace page until i am wearing my very own shirt, fluoro on black. :D

Oneman...I am super keen to get more done for the dude, black too. He's a pretty small operation, but if there is enough interest here we could get some together for sure. I have become friends with my screenprinter, he's an ace fella. I hung around went he was doing these shirts and we tried some neon yellow and neon green...the green looks sweet...but smiley faces ain't green. The neon yellow was ok, but it didn't pop the white bits very good. He was telling me about glow in the dark inks....really expensive, like 4-600 bucks for a small container....and you have to lay a base coat of white or whatever down first. Misson.