Dior 19cm MIJ 32.

Halifamous

I've struggled with these forever, I really want to like them, I love them as an item but I just don't look right in super tapered jeans.

These have probably a month of actual wear on them. Minor creases at the top. No significant fades. There is a small scratch by one of the pocket "scars".

Tagged 32, that's about right. measures 17 flat. 34 inseam.

You all know what these are like, just ask or PM if you want specific info or pics.

205 shipped canada/us.

i don't know if this is going to make any difference, but of all the people that wear Diors on here you're one of the people that i think wears them VERY well. seriously, everytime i've caught you in the WAYWT thread wearing them, i think THAT'S the way they are supposed to look! your total fits are always spot on and sharp!

sorry for bumping this up and making you think you had an offer.

i don't know if this is going to make any difference, but of all the people that wear Diors on here you're one of the people that i think wears them VERY well. seriously, everytime i've caught you in the WAYWT thread wearing them, i think THAT'S the way they are supposed to look! your total fits are always spot on and sharp!

sorry for bumping this up and making you think you had an offer.

Yeah, I know they look good when I do them right. But I need a workhorse jean, something I can wear everyday. I just got a good deal so I bought them, but it turned out they were too skinny to wear with everything (I'm very athletic, I work out all the time so I have a big upper body) I could only wear them with things that made my top half look skinny, otherwise I look silly.

Also, what's with all the people coming out of the woodwork to pm or post that they like my look now? Where are you guys on my rep list! heh.

Ok: I got a lot of PM's about these, so instead of replying to all I'm going to post pics in the thread.

This is with a digicam, pic is before I started acually wearing the jeans, just for comparison.

2cht06a.jpg

404sj8g.jpg

These pictures are after roughly a month of wear:

photo28kb2.jpg

photo44th0.jpg

And the mentioned flaw, I must have caught it on something. This picture is lit with a desklamp because I couldn't get it to show up otherwise.

photo36ar0.jpg

Besides the scratch these have no significant wear on them, I just didn't put enough time on them to start real creases.