legit check on Huf dunk hi

soundune

i know this isn't niketalk, so let's get that out of the way first. i'm not a member of nike talk - i am a member of superfuture. moving on

yesterday i purchased a pair of Nike Dunk Hi Huf - the tie dye ones from '04

i bought them in Tokyo at the PX Megastore's Station shop (the one that sells all the nike shoes)

The cost ~$260 so the price was in the legit range plus it's a fairly reputable store or so I'm told and it's in japan so i figured i'd be safe.

the shoe is not obviously fake and everything seems to be quality craftsmanship. i checked solepedia and went down the legit/fake check and everything seems in order. the zoom air sole is good, the tags seem fine - although the numbers of the date are just bairly NOT touching the barcode above (legit ones should touch part of the barcode, but these are BARELY off).

anyway, sorry for such a long post. The ONLY thing that leads me to believe I've been dupped is that the tiny bit of tie die i see on legit sites like FCNY, nikeskateboarding, etc. is MISSING. Now, I've sat here in front of the computer screen for what seems ages holding my pair up and comparing the tie dye!

Is there a great possibility that my dunks are fake? Or did these dunks, due to the nature of the dying process produce some variations?

I greatly appreciate any advice you might have. Grazie

UH

LET ME USE MY PSYCHIC POWERS - IM GOING TO SHAKE MY MAGIC 8 BALL. ANSWER? YOUR SHIT IS FAKE B.

Post some pics dude...

Guest StuckOnStupid

nah for real tho...that apprehension you are feeling is due to the fact that ytou paid $260 bucks for those shits and they don't even have the internet on them or iron your clothes or anything like that.

good to hear. you're right $260 isn't cheap but compared to what they go for online and other locations in tokyo they are a deal. i've had my eye on these dunks for a minute. only the second pair of dunks i own so i'm not a fanatic just really like these. to each his own. thanks for the replies, tho

peace