yellow speaks.

keagan

congrats. you've made a minimalist techno song. move on to greater heights. if you want, make a hardcore tech song or some shit, but if you want my advice, go ghettotech.

nah, i've been in the minimal thing for a couple of months. It's not really minimal though; biggggg dub influence in there.

Seriously, if ghettotech is a real thing, someone give me an intro course into this.

If not, it needs to be, now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghettotech

you've heard ass n' tities? bangin' the funk? Suck my mother fucking dick? Dick and ballz'? Ride? Sandwiches?

Yeah that is ghettotech. You have to be in the detroit gay scene to really experience it.

Oh man. I really like singing the lyrics to "Sandwiches" when I've had too much to drink...usually because I actually want a sandwich...both kinds.

Better believe ghettotech is real, and it's also basically exactly what you think it is: awesome. You should also understand that ghettotech is not gay music.

Oh no, it is. I've experianced it first hand; I saw The Detroit Grand Pubahs at Bleu and 75 of the people that showed up where gay, black males. Great crowd (no homo).

Also saw Dj Assault at DEMM/F a few years ago; mostly black gay guys at the front, classic house divas in the back. I actually got hit on like 8 times- black guys think I am cute (no homo).

That's strange. Was this on the west coast? On the east coast (especially DC/MD area) this music has a completely different vibe, it's played mostly alongside baltimore club and gogo musicians...i.e. geto bitches shakin dat azz...with people who will shoot your ass hanging outside the metal detectors.